Pluralsight releases 4-hour Semantic-UI course

Semantic UI 2.0
By Nate Taylor

In this course, you will learn the ins-and-outs of Semantic UI, a natural language alternative to Bootstrap. You will walkthrough all the Semantic UI components including real-world examples of how to implement them on a website.

Thanks for pushing this up there. I have a limited number of free-trials to pluralsight that I can give out. They give you 1 month free which should be enough time to go through the course.

If you message me on twitter at @taylonr then I’ll give some codes out. EDIT: JUST PM ME HERE

The course covers every component of Semantic, and in it we build a review application. The functionality of the app is pretty limited, but the point of it is to see semantic in a real-world type application.

these forums have a PM system so no need to jump to twitter! :wink: Just click someone’s name then “Send Message” it’s private.

Any codes left? I’d like to check out your course. Please email me at johnson@hawaii.edu if you still have some available. Thanks! (I could not figure out the PM facility; clicking on your name did not provide a message link).

PM feature: click profile name, then can send message

For some reason I don’t get the PM button when I click on a name. Maybe the forum doesn’t trust me yet.